As part of any Rushtons Scaffolding Solution in Manchester, we can provide Haki Stairs for building access, which are more robust and safer to use than traditional laddered access. Whether your site is a Commercial or Industrial building construction project or just a simple Domestic scaffolding project, a Haki Stairs solution will give you the peace of mind that your team are safe and able to carry out their project in most weather.
We will always provide a bespoke solution for you, whether your project is short term or longer term and, as part of our service offering, we ensure great care is always taken when dismantling scaffolding after completion.
As part of our commitment to safety, we conduct regular inspections and maintenance checks, including risk assessments to further guarantee the safety of our on-site scaffolding projects.
“I have had the pleasure of working with David and his team for a number of years on scaffolding projects. With quality workmanship and competitive prices, I would have no hesitation in using Rushton’s again for future works”
" We have employed Rushton's Scaffolding Ltd for several of our contracts for Social Housing recently. They have carried out scaffolding to provide access solutions for roofing works for us.
The team are professional and highly skilled.
We are very pleased with their efficient, reliable and consistent work quality"
We Can Construct Scaffolding Stairs for all of our Projects and we use Haki Stairs as the best choice for the majority of our Domestic and Commercial projects.
Peace of mind
- We have the safety accreditations and comprehensive liability insurance in place for peace of mind throughout our work.
- We make sure all of our services are covered under contract from initial enquiry through to project completion and sign off.
- We work with specialist scaffolding designers to ensure the highest levels of safety at all times.
- We conduct a weekly inspection to audit health and safety measures.
- Long and short term flexible hire periods are available.
Our Contact Details
Tel: 01706 378 561
Mob: 07813 739 125